cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creators! We want your feedback on tools! 🛠

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@theburntsunsetnovel -- good to see you back in the PBC, Chris! Been awhile! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
SeasonsInColour
Just visiting

Canva and inshot (using the Instagram Stories frame which closely matches the longer Pinterest Stories frame too). @PinterestLucy 

1 Kudo
call2shift
Just visiting

I will use corel draw, canva, pickmonkey. visit my Pinterest page: Call2shift Thanks

Founder of call2shift.in an online portal for finding reliable moving companies @ https://call2shift.in
1 Kudo
tinycraft
Posts regularly

For video I use kdenlive atm, but eventually gonna switch to Davinci Resolve 🙂

1 Kudo
pinchofglammaam
Just visiting

I use Video Editor for photo animation, prequel and Instories.  Also good ol’ PicCollage.  
Question, I’ve noticed on my story pins the video I upload that is clear from my phone ends us blurry/pixilated after posting to stories.  Is there something I can do to keep the clarity of the original video?  
Thank you! @PinterestLucy

1 Kudo
katherinebillit
Just visiting

iMovie, Prequel, and Adobe!

1 Kudo
pinperfectstudios
Just visiting

I use Adobe Rush to create social media videos and then sometimes I put it in VSCO to get the specific edit I like. 🙂 

0 Kudos
JayDeeMahs
Just visiting

Completed the survey - thanks for asking. 

I use InVideo, FlexClip Video Maker, and Canva Pro mostly. It sure would be AWESOME to have these kinds of tools/features built right in to Pinterest! That would definitely make Pinterest a one-stop place to create and pin. 

If it isn't working the way you're doing it, do it a different way.
1 Kudo
graphico183

i use vsdc since it is a lighter app than adobe premiere besides its easy to use and still gives you a good video quality

0 Kudos
horneandoalgo
Just visiting

I use in shot mostly. I try to fulfill the survey, but I can't get to it from the link 😕

0 Kudos