Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creator #TuesdayTips 📌

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

200902_Education-post_direction-Metrics-101_1.jpg

Attention, creators! Class is now in session 🤓. Scroll through for a run-down of the top metrics on Pinterest. What is most important for you when tracking performance of your Pins? Let us know in the comments below! 

200902_Education-post_direction-Metrics-101_2.jpg

200902_Education-post_direction-Metrics-101_3.jpg

200902_Education-post_direction-Metrics-101_4.jpg

200902_Education-post_direction-Metrics-101_5.jpg

200902_Education-post_direction-Metrics-101_6.jpg

      

âœ… Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

7 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby Hello.....All Metrics are important but for me the top 3 are:

Inspiration ... Love the little icons that tell me how the pin | video | Story Pin made people feel❤️

Close Ups .... Lets me know people took the time to really look at it❤️

Link Clicks ..... People are interested and by clicking the link that tells me they are interested or curious to know more (I track my ads with a ad tracking URL I create in Squarespace).❤️

Saves | Impressions of course are important but when I don't receive 'comments' I can learn more about the people viewing the pins from their actual reactions & actions.

@dopemystic @foodiehomechef @allaboutbabyblog @typicallytopical Thoughts?

Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️

View solution in original post

6 Kudos
15 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

I am in love with the colors of Pinterest! Well designed, Thanks 🙂

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you all for the great feedback!! 

âœ… Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

2 Kudos
dopemystic
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby just out of curiosity, was this feedback used for the changes I've seen recently applied to Pinterest? My stats are way off and I can't see impressions, etc the way I could before.

Be magick ♡
0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dopemystic! All feedback about the changes in traffic that we've been seeing reported in the community has been noted and shared with our internal teams for review. 

0 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby Hello.....All Metrics are important but for me the top 3 are:

Inspiration ... Love the little icons that tell me how the pin | video | Story Pin made people feel❤️

Close Ups .... Lets me know people took the time to really look at it❤️

Link Clicks ..... People are interested and by clicking the link that tells me they are interested or curious to know more (I track my ads with a ad tracking URL I create in Squarespace).❤️

Saves | Impressions of course are important but when I don't receive 'comments' I can learn more about the people viewing the pins from their actual reactions & actions.

@dopemystic @foodiehomechef @allaboutbabyblog @typicallytopical Thoughts?

Lisa😁

View solution in original post

6 Kudos
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@therealsouthamerica My number one is definitely link clicks 😄 I mean after all we're here to make money 🙂 

I can't recall if I ever saw inspiration - is this something new? Or do my tired eyes just not work right? 😄 

>>> Are you a parent? Make sure to grab my free printables for kids here: https://allaboutbabyblog.com/freebies
1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@allaboutbabyblog Inspiration ... I think are the â¤ï¸ â­ðŸ˜€ that you can add to a pin on my fit pins I get either hearts or inspo faces. you have probably seen them. Lisa😁

1 Kudo
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@therealsouthamerica Oooh yeah that would make sense 🙂 

>>> Are you a parent? Make sure to grab my free printables for kids here: https://allaboutbabyblog.com/freebies
2 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@therealsouthamerica   Oh yes I agree Lisa, those are my top 3 as well 😊   He he he ? great minds ?

I just wish those little emojis were available for static pins, not just videos.

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Father's Day & Memorial Day / July 4th & BBQ / Grilling
2 Kudos