Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator #TuesdayTips 📌

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

200902_Education-post_direction-Metrics-101_1.jpg

Attention, creators! Class is now in session 🤓. Scroll through for a run-down of the top metrics on Pinterest. What is most important for you when tracking performance of your Pins? Let us know in the comments below! 

200902_Education-post_direction-Metrics-101_2.jpg

200902_Education-post_direction-Metrics-101_3.jpg

200902_Education-post_direction-Metrics-101_4.jpg

200902_Education-post_direction-Metrics-101_5.jpg

200902_Education-post_direction-Metrics-101_6.jpg

      

7 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby Hello.....All Metrics are important but for me the top 3 are:

Inspiration ... Love the little icons that tell me how the pin | video | Story Pin made people feel❤️

Close Ups .... Lets me know people took the time to really look at it❤️

Link Clicks ..... People are interested and by clicking the link that tells me they are interested or curious to know more (I track my ads with a ad tracking URL I create in Squarespace).❤️

Saves | Impressions of course are important but when I don't receive 'comments' I can learn more about the people viewing the pins from their actual reactions & actions.

@dopemystic @foodiehomechef @allaboutbabyblog @typicallytopical Thoughts?

Lisa😁

View solution in original post

6 Kudos
15 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

I am in love with the colors of Pinterest! Well designed, Thanks 🙂

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby Hello.....All Metrics are important but for me the top 3 are:

Inspiration ... Love the little icons that tell me how the pin | video | Story Pin made people feel❤️

Close Ups .... Lets me know people took the time to really look at it❤️

Link Clicks ..... People are interested and by clicking the link that tells me they are interested or curious to know more (I track my ads with a ad tracking URL I create in Squarespace).❤️

Saves | Impressions of course are important but when I don't receive 'comments' I can learn more about the people viewing the pins from their actual reactions & actions.

@dopemystic @foodiehomechef @allaboutbabyblog @typicallytopical Thoughts?

Lisa😁

6 Kudos
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@therealsouthamerica My number one is definitely link clicks 😄 I mean after all we're here to make money 🙂 

I can't recall if I ever saw inspiration - is this something new? Or do my tired eyes just not work right? 😄 

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@allaboutbabyblog Inspiration ... I think are the ❤️ 😀 that you can add to a pin on my fit pins I get either hearts or inspo faces. you have probably seen them. Lisa😁

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@therealsouthamerica   Oh yes I agree Lisa, those are my top 3 as well 😊   He he he ? great minds ?

I just wish those little emojis were available for static pins, not just videos.

2 Kudos
dopemystic
Just visiting

@therealsouthamerica I have to agree with all you said, but of course link clicks grab my attention first, and then the impressions because I like to know that I'm reaching as many people as possible. 

4 Kudos
typicallytopical
Loves to help

Thanks for the tag @therealsouthamerica ! For me it's saves and link clicks. I always see a direct correlation between number of saves and link clicks. It seems to boost the pins engagement which is always lovely to see!

The reacts are nice to see though from a creator's point of view. Shows that people really like the content.

Charl

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@typicallytopical @dopemystic @foodiehomechef @allaboutbabyblog Hi all thank you I was curious about what other people found important and @PinterestGabby is taking notes on what we find important I wanted to make sure we all helped her out. Lisa😁

Its Friday!

4 Kudos
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@therealsouthamerica Oooh yeah that would make sense 🙂 

2 Kudos