Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator Rewards Goal Participant Limit?

paguintotwins
Just visiting

Hi! I’m trying to submit a pin into the “More Saves, More $$” goal,  but when I try to submit it, the Submit button is gray and not clickable. Does this mean the 7k participant limit has been reached? Am I not able to add any more pins to this goal for the rest of the month?

I have a lot of pins I wanted to share but wanted to space them out through the month so I don’t spam my account. Should I just be posting all of my pins in the first week of the new month instead so they can be counted?

Sorry for all the questions, this is my first week in the rewards program!

0 Kudos
15 Replies
thisblisslife

Thanks for posting this!  I was able to submit 10 pins and then my button was greyed out.  If the limit was reached it would be immensely helpful for Pinterest to let creators know.

0 Kudos
vvsabby
Just visiting

i think it may mean you’ve reached your limit of pins you can submit for that goal.

0 Kudos
paguintotwins
Just visiting

I was thinking that but it doesn’t say anywhere that there was a limit of 10 pins. It just says $1000 limit but I’m only at $250 right now, so I have no idea what the issue could be

1 Kudo
vowsatdawn

I am also having the same exact issue with this goal! It’s looking like the limit is 10 but it doesn’t say that anywhere? My issue is the exact exact same as this 

0 Kudos
evrydyWHOLESOME
Just visiting

Me either!!! So frustrating because I would have been more selective if I knew I could only submit 10! 

0 Kudos
pattyskloset
Just visiting

Thank you or posting this, for a minute I thought I was the only one experiencing this issue. I am also stuck on 10 pins even though there's no pin max for that challenge. Per what the help desk told me and as I see below from @michaelbliss response seems like a glitch since this program is in Beta. Hopefully it gets resolved on it's own before the end of the month 🙏🏽🤞🏽 I'm sure we all want to hit our max (cha-ching) $ 😁🙌🏽

1 Kudo