Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator Rewards Goal Participant Limit?

paguintotwins
Just visiting

Hi! I’m trying to submit a pin into the “More Saves, More $$” goal,  but when I try to submit it, the Submit button is gray and not clickable. Does this mean the 7k participant limit has been reached? Am I not able to add any more pins to this goal for the rest of the month?

I have a lot of pins I wanted to share but wanted to space them out through the month so I don’t spam my account. Should I just be posting all of my pins in the first week of the new month instead so they can be counted?

Sorry for all the questions, this is my first week in the rewards program!

0 Kudos
15 Replies
acaketoremember
Loves to help

I don't think that's it, I'm having the same problem, and I know someone else whose weekly pin submission button isn't working, so I think it's a glitch. Send them an email at support to let them know you're seeing it so that they can figure out what's going on. I've written a couple of times for various things this month, it's been interesting!

1 Kudo
paguintotwins
Just visiting

I hope it’s just a glitch! I spoke to someone at Pinterest but they literally just said they had no more insight to offer and that the program is in beta so it has some bugs. It’s just frustrating because I had so many pins I still wanted to submit to reach the $1k max but now I’m stuck at $200 and they can’t do anything to resolve it. 

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@paguintotwins @acaketoremember Creator Rewards is still in beta, which means you'll see some fluctuation and changes from time to time. It's definitely frustrating, but normal to see these differences. 

3 Kudos
paguintotwins
Just visiting

Thanks @michaelbliss ! Totally makes sense. Do you happen to know if these glitches will affect earning potential, or if they will be resolved so we can reach the max goals? 

I have more pins I want to post, but if they won’t earn from this month’s goals, I would rather just wait to pin them next month. 

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@paguintotwins  Unfortunately, I don't. But I've always said if you have content ready to go, then post it. Now is the best time to upload content.

Creator Rewards will continue to change until it's ready for general availability, so take this opportunity now to build a library of content. Show the best version of yourself. The rest will take care of itself.

1 Kudo
evrydyWHOLESOME
Just visiting

Do you know if there is a max amount of pins that can be submitted? My submit button is grayed out and it says 10/10. when I select another pin to add, it says 11/10 and then won't let me submit it. Do you all have any pin limits on the $25 for each Idea Pin + $2 for each save ? Do you see 10 pins max anywhere? All I see is $1000 max. Thank you for your help everyone!!! 

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@evrydyWHOLESOME  I'll have to go back to my response above. Any product that rolls out to a limited amount of users for beta testing will have differences from one day to the next. In this case PInterest has a number of moving parts, some of which slows down the workload. Personally, I would continue moving forward creating content.

1 Kudo
acaketoremember
Loves to help

My submit button for the same challenge has been greyed out for over a week, and i haven’t received any useful help from support. I’ve written twice specifically about this and they ask the same things over and over then they stop responding. I know of a few people who are having the same problem, so it’s nothing that we’re doing, it’sa problem on Pinterest’s end that they haven’t fixed.

0 Kudos
paguintotwins
Just visiting

Yes that’s exactly what’s happening on mine! I’m so confused because I never saw anywhere that there was a limit of 10 pins, but it looks like that’s the case.

0 Kudos