cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Creator Office Hours! πŸ“Œ

Highlighted
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby   I've invited a lot of people & have gotten at least 3 people, so far, who can't make it because of where they are located on the planet... it's the middle of the night.

Have you given any thought to having a sort of "transcript" that people can access/read over at a later date? That way even though they can't participate "live", at least they can see what was asked & answered. I know Tailwind does something like that with the open forums that they have... you can always go back at a later date if you can't make the "live" event.

Please visit my Pinterest page... thanks! Simone
Currently pinning to: BBQ Recipes & Cocktails
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby   I just clicked on the link you provided in your original post & it takes you to the Google signup page, which I already filled out last week. Where do we go to actually access the forum later today when it starts?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@foodiehomechef thanks for the feedback! The office hours are geared toward US creators at the moment, but the team is looking into potentially globalizing this effort. To your question about the link, you should've gotten a calendar invite this morning. LMK if you didn't! 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Loves to help

Office Hours Invite SS.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

My text got deleted from above screenshot:

@PinterestGabby    Ok I'll let them know about possible globalization. I just saw the invite in my inbox, but none of the links are working. I tried clicking on Accept & See Calendar. Screenshot attached. Nevermind I finally figured it out!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya, @foodiehomechef! Sorry for the late response, yesterday was a bit hectic! Sorry for the trouble with the cal invite, sounds like you were able to get it working, though? πŸ™

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby   No worries Gabby! It was my first time doing a live chat/video event, so being a newbie I wasn't able to "get with the program" right away, but figured it out eventually.

I was interesting & fun BTW!

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@foodiehomechef, we've all been a newbie at some point πŸ˜‰. Hope to see you same time next week! πŸ’•

1 Kudo