Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Creator Office Hours! πŸ“Œ

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)
Hi everyone! We wanted to share an awesome resource available for our Creator community on Pinterest. Every Thursday at 1pm PST, creators can join our weekly office hour that covers key trends, latest product updates, an open forum to ask questions with the Pinterest team and a special Story Pins showcase. 

This week, the team will be focusing on getting feedback around the new Creator carousel experience, which you may have seen appear at the top of your Pinterest Homefeed. 

You can sign up for Office Hours via this link. Once you sign up, you'll receive a Google Calendar invite from our team each week, there's no need to sign up each time you want to attend! 

We’d love to hear what you think about Office Hours and if it’s a valuable resource for you. Please share your thoughts, feedback, what you learned or what content you’d like to see in the future! We’ll be sure to pass it along to the team! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
5 Kudos
17 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EntWithBeth fyi! 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@PinterestGabby Excellent! I'll try to make it next week... I guess that would be 4 PM EST. Is it ok for me to share this with others who are not PBC members yet? It might get some more people to sign up here at PBC.

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone β™₯
Get ready for the holidays: Halloween Spooktacular & Fall / Thanksgiving & Christmas
3 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby @foodiehomechef hi there now your speaking my lingua! That is very awesome of Pinterest to do I must say love that you are doing that THANK YOU I will see you there next week. Totally valuable!

If this response box was on an Apple iPhone I would be showering Pinterest with confetti.

I believe I am two hours behind you if your in SF I am in Barranquilla, Colombia on the equator no time change we are the same time as New York - can you confirm that?

Thanks Lisa

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@realsouthamerica0427Hey Lisa, I'm no expert but I know pretty sure Ecuador is the same as NY. So if Columbia & Ecuador are on the same time zone, then I would say yes.

Got an off topic question... I noticed you now have 2 accounts here realsouthamerica & another with added 0427. Which should we use to contact/tag you?

Get ready for the holidays: Halloween Spooktacular & Fall / Thanksgiving & Christmas
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

@foodiehomechef @PinterestGabby hi there thank you for that info re time I always get confused...sorry. Yes! Gabby is working to fix it I prefer realsouthamerica because it has all my badges, friends, etc. so if possible? I am really excited about this event. Lisa Having difficult replying

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Problem-solver

Ok I hope they get your accounts squared away quickly Lisa! I'm excited about this weekly Thursday forum too & have already started telling folks about it. Hopefully that will get them to sign up here at PBC & also visit & participate in the Thursday forums.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@PinterestGabby  this is great news!

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for spreading the word, @foodiehomechef!! Hopefully I'll see you [virtually!] next week. ❀️

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hope to see you there next week, @AmericanoCrystals!!

0 Kudos