Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creating Story Pin on Computer?

patternprin0022
Posts regularly

I believe that story pins can only be added using a phone or similar device. It would be nice if I could use my computer. It is so much easier to type and navigate on my computer. If that is already an option, then I need help figuring that part out. 

4 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @patternprin0022@therealsouthamerica! Story Pins can be created on iOS, Android and Web. Here's a link to our Help Center article with more info on how to use Story Pins on your computer. 🙂 

Hope this helps clear things up, and let me know if you have any questions or need more help! 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
6 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@patternprin0022 hello👋 I feel the same although the mobile is great with apps like Photoshop Express or Adobe Creative Cloud quicker turn around on content created and used. Desktop would be awesome though.

Lisa😀

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @patternprin0022@therealsouthamerica! Story Pins can be created on iOS, Android and Web. Here's a link to our Help Center article with more info on how to use Story Pins on your computer. 🙂 

Hope this helps clear things up, and let me know if you have any questions or need more help! 

1 Kudo
jfishkind
Posts regularly

I was able to create one today on my laptop! 

3 Kudos
patternprin0022
Posts regularly

Thank you for making this possible.  I am working on my computer making another story pin! 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Of course, @patternprin0022! We'd love to hear feedback on your experience, feel free to share! 

1 Kudo
krmartinez112
Just visiting

I can personally make them from my Mac, and iPhone, but not my iPad, which is odd to me, but whatever. Also, depending on how you create your Pin Story, it does different things on its own. I don't really care for it making itself a video, but at least there is voice over now. So, there is that! 🙂

0 Kudos