Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Claim Website

fearlessdining
Just visiting

I am a long time Pinterest user and I noticed today my site was now showing it was claimed any longer. I added the code to my header this morning, cleared caches, etc. and when I click to claim my site I get an error message. The error "oops we are unable to verify your website at this time." 

Is this a bug? My site has been verified, but it has been a couple of years since I went into my settings to see if it remained verified.

2 Kudos
5 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi there @fearlessdining  I think you need to file a support ticket for your problem... you can do so here: https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact

0 Kudos
fearlessdining
Just visiting

Thank you for the help! I will file a ticket.

1 Kudo
adnanhussainkwl
Just visiting

I think your website is already added to some of your Pinterest.com accounts. 😊

0 Kudos
lauragabriel173

Hello, 

I hope your problem is solved, but still if you are facing this error. I want to add value in your knowledge, in fact a few months ago I also made this kind of mistake. Had encountered and after much research I found my mistake. It so happened that I installed a new plugin in my Custom Printed Boxes website which deleted the code given by Pinterest.

When I removed that new plugin, my website showing claimed on Pinterest again.

1 Kudo
peteregan
Just visiting

I've had mixed results of late with respect to claiming sites. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. 

0 Kudos