Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Claim Account

thesouthernloomshop
Just visiting

Trying to claim our website and it isn't working. We even tried to have our web person add the code and it isn't taking

2 Kudos
11 Replies
BryannaVPH
Just visiting

We are having a very similar issue- with 3 different clients - 3 different accounts. 2 accounts recently changed their URL and did a redirect on their site. They went back to claim the new URL - and did claim it, but now it is showing as not claimed and the old URL is displaying on their page. The third client did not do a redirect or URL change of any kind and site became unclaimed. She claimed it successfully last week, we checked- and now again this week it is unclaimed again. I have submitted 3 different tickets to Pinterest. Didn't write down the ticket #s, but hoping this will be resolved soon. @PinterestGabby  @PinterestJanice 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @thesouthernloomshop! I can see that someone responded to your ticket on Tuesday and they've forwarded your request to a separate team. Were you able to get this resolved? Let me know if not. @BryannaVPH, I was able to locate one of your tickets [222523] and can see that support was able to get the website claimed for one of your clients. Thank you both for flagging this in the community and let me know if there's anything else I can help with. 🙂

1 Kudo