Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Claim Account

thesouthernloomshop
Just visiting

Trying to claim our website and it isn't working. We even tried to have our web person add the code and it isn't taking

2 Kudos
11 Replies
cora3243
Just visiting

Hmmmmmm. I'm having the same problem. It would be nice if we could get some help @thesouthernloomshop  All the best too you.

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@thesouthernloomshop @cora3243 Hi there I was just reading your posts - I have a question for both of you are your sites currently public or are they being worked on and set to Private? Sometimes if the sites aren't public Pinterest can have a hard time finding them. The other option is to submit a ticket to support.  I hope this is some help for the moment please write back and let me know if you have made any progress. Lisa😁

1 Kudo
tieutofficial
Just visiting

Having the same issue.

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@tieutofficial Hi - then the same question applies sometimes if the website is set to private while its being developed Pinterest won't be able to see it - this actually happened to me. Lisa😁

0 Kudos
tieutofficial
Just visiting

This is unfortunately not the case. I will try support then. Thank you.

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@tieutofficial Hi sorry (I had my fingers crossed) support should be able to help you with it. Glad you're here in the community! Lisa😁

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @tieutofficial and @cora3243, thanks for flagging this in the community. Can you both please file a ticket with support? Feel free to follow-up here and share the ticket # you receive from support so we can keep track/escalate as needed. Thanks! 

1 Kudo
tieutofficial
Just visiting

Thank you for the link. I'll check it out. 🙂

2 Kudos
thesouthernloomshop
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby  We got a ticket and had to enter in a code on the home page but didn't respond back in time can you escalate for us? #218360

0 Kudos