Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Check out our brand new Story Pins video! ๐Ÿ“บ

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (1)

Meet Story Pins -- the easiest way to increase engagement and grow your audience. If you haven't already, request to get early access to Story Pins and be sure to check out our best practices on how to create best-in-class content to inspire Pinners.

We'd love to know what you think about Story Pins and if it's been helpful in growing your audience. As always, drop us a note in the comments! ๐ŸŽจ

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
3 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Just visiting

I like Story Pins, but I'm not likely to put much effort into creating many of them until you allow us to add links to them.  Otherwise, I don't really see the point of using them if it's not going to bring traffic to my site, right?  That's basically why I've abandoned Instagram because it was so difficult to drive traffic.  

Thanks!

Adrian

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Loves to help

I love story videos! 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback, @adrianscrazylif! We'll make a note of this to pass along to our team. Check out this thread for more info on why we made the decision to not include links in Story Pins and our best practices article. Thanks again for sharing your feedback on Story Pins and for being a part of our community! 

@AmericanoCrystals ๐Ÿ’•

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby @adrianscrazylif hi there I thought the video was good thanks for sharing! 

What I do like about Story Pins sans the link is that if anyone attempts to take the pins and manipulate or redirect to another site they simply won't be able to ..... that's a big bonus! Lisa๐Ÿ˜

Please Visit My Pinterest Page & Follow https://www.pinterest.com/realsouthamerica0427 Thanks, Lisaโค๏ธ
1 Kudo