cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Calling all creators! πŸ“Œ

Highlighted
Just visiting

I have a free Vimeo account! I also have filmora wondershare. I never thought about making a video for my home page. What a great idea. You have a great focus. Here is a link to the video I just made for a blog post that might interest you. It was for a South American Festival I helped plan a few years ago. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/231935449549499742/

I plan to explore your page and pins.

Joan

South American Festival.png

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @jobones7! Welcome to the PBC. πŸ™‚ Can I help with your account question? Were you able to get that resolved? Let me know and I can check with the team who manages Pinterest Academy. Cheers! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby The account here in the Business Community is linked with my Pinterest account, so I am good there. I am NOT sure if I set up the Academy account properly. I can't tell if it is linked with anything. For some reason I used a different email when I created it. I am thinking that it would not let me use the same email for both accounts. Is the Academy supposed to be linked to my Pinterest account? Is it supposed to link to the Business Community account? If yes, how can I tell if it is linked?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the info, @jobones! Can you send me a private message here on the community with your Pinterest Academy login info so we can escalate to our team to help? They'll be able to get it updated for you. πŸ™‚

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos