cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling all creators! 📌

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@realsouthamerica correct! @themindofreyrey it doesn't automatically log you in with your business credentials. Select 'Sign up here' and then use your Pinterest business account login info to create your account and then you can sign up. Hope that helps! Welcome to the community, btw! ❤️

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
3 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks @PinterestGabby  The course is visually compelling, easy to understand, and very informative! Thanks for this opportunity.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amazing to hear, @narcissisticabuserehab! What were your biggest takeaways from the course? We'd love to share with our team what you found the most informative. ❤️ 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @PinterestGabby , the Academy looks like a great resource and I'm excited to check it out. However, after registering for the Pinterest Academy, I'm unable to reach the site (I tried also from the invitation email sent out after registration) - my antivirus program (Avast) doesn't let me access the site since it's been marked as "dangerous" and as a "phishing threat". Is there possibly any alternative URL to access it? I don't know how else to get to the course materials. Thank you.

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know, @travelgeekery! We've communicated this to the Pinterest Academy team and they are looking into it. I'll report back as soon as I get more info from them. 🤞

0 Kudos