Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Calling all creators! 📌

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

home-header-200527.png

We’d love to introduce an exciting new resource available to creators, like you. If you’re not already familiar with Pinterest Academy, it’s a free (!!) e-learning program that provides a series of online courses you can go through to learn more about Pinterest, features available to you, and tips on how to grow your audience. This week, we launched a new learning track specifically for creators. There are three learning modules in this series:

• Getting started: learn about how the Pinterest platform is a powerful and unique space for creators and how to set up your profile for success 
  • Cheatsheet: read up on our various features, tools and partners available to help you create content and creative guidelines and recommendations
  • Planning for success: learn about ways to measure engagement and how to grow your audience
Get started today by signing up for Pinterest Academy📌 tip: be sure to use your business account profile to create your account.

We’d love to hear your thoughts on the courses and your overall experience using Pinterest Academy. Feel free to drop us a note in the comments!
16 Kudos
34 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@therealsouthamerica correct! @themindofreyrey it doesn't automatically log you in with your business credentials. Select 'Sign up here' and then use your Pinterest business account login info to create your account and then you can sign up. Hope that helps! Welcome to the community, btw! ❤️

3 Kudos
narcissisticabuserehab
Just visiting

Thanks @PinterestGabby  The course is visually compelling, easy to understand, and very informative! Thanks for this opportunity.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amazing to hear, @narcissisticabuserehab! What were your biggest takeaways from the course? We'd love to share with our team what you found the most informative. ❤️ 

0 Kudos
travelgeekery
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby , the Academy looks like a great resource and I'm excited to check it out. However, after registering for the Pinterest Academy, I'm unable to reach the site (I tried also from the invitation email sent out after registration) - my antivirus program (Avast) doesn't let me access the site since it's been marked as "dangerous" and as a "phishing threat". Is there possibly any alternative URL to access it? I don't know how else to get to the course materials. Thank you.

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know, @travelgeekery! We've communicated this to the Pinterest Academy team and they are looking into it. I'll report back as soon as I get more info from them. 🤞

1 Kudo
travelgeekery
Just visiting

I just tried again, this time I was prompted to allow access via Pinterest and can now access the Academy too. Solved! Thank you Gabby 😊

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ahh great to hear, @travelgeekery!! Let us know which courses you end up taking and hope to see you around the community! 🤗

1 Kudo
jobones7
Just visiting

I am not sure if I used my business account to sign up for the Academy. I have an account with the Academy, but I see I used my other email in it. How can I tell if it is hooked up to my business account? Should I delete and start again if it isn't?

1 Kudo
jobones7
Just visiting

@therealsouthamericaYour video is amazing on your Pinterest page. I love it.

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@jobones7 Hi there - If you can login with the credentials you used originally all the better if not use new ones but not your business credentials I tried that and I wasn't able to login it wasn't until @PinterestGabby one of our awesome Pinterest Community Managers told me about creating them that did the trick.

Thank you for your kind words re the Video - I used Vimeo (there is a free trial) you can hook up your Pinterest Account to Vimeo in addition to other Social Media so you can create videos if your interested in doing the same I like it too its way more fun on my Account Page and the music is available on Mobile but on Desktop Pinterest only the video plays, you should give it a go.

Just Followed You

Other Videos With Music🎶

https://pin.it/7y9Dz36

https://pin.it/232i5Sy

https://pin.it/4wl5n0X

Glad you're here in the Community! Lisa😁

2 Kudos