Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Calling all creators! 📌

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

home-header-200527.png

 

We’d love to introduce an exciting new resource available to creators, like you. If you’re not already familiar with Pinterest Academy, it’s a free (!!) e-learning program that provides a series of online courses you can go through to learn more about Pinterest, features available to you, and tips on how to grow your audience. This week, we launched a new learning track specifically for creators. There are three learning modules in this series:

• Getting started: learn about how the Pinterest platform is a powerful and unique space for creators and how to set up your profile for success 
  • Cheatsheet: read up on our various features, tools and partners available to help you create content and creative guidelines and recommendations
  • Planning for success: learn about ways to measure engagement and how to grow your audience
Get started today by signing up for Pinterest Academy📌 tip: be sure to use your business account profile to create your account.

We’d love to hear your thoughts on the courses and your overall experience using Pinterest Academy. Feel free to drop us a note in the comments!
16 Kudos
34 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@therealsouthamerica thank you 🙂

2 Kudos
Daddy401k

Hey @PinterestGabby ,

The Pinterest Academy is GREAT! It reinforced a lot about the Pinterest environment that I have learned on my own, change my mind on some things that I had wrong, and gave me some inspiration and specific techniques to improve my pinning. Thanks for creating this educational tool. 

3 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@PinterestGabby Hi Gabby, I am having troubles with signing up with Pinterest Academy. Can you please check it?

Capture.PNG

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amazing, @Daddy401k, and welcome to the community!! We're so happy to hear that Pinterest Academy has been a great resource for you and your business. What course did you end up taking? 📌

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AmericanoCrystals we checked and it looks like you already have an account! We're seeing that you signed up back in January for Pinterest Academy. We can reset your password if you'd like -- let me know! 

2 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@PinterestGabby Oh yes, Gabby I remember that I was using Academy but have no idea what my password was loll. Can you please send me a reset e mail? 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AmericanoCrystals sure thing! Our team just sent you an email with a new password. Let me know if that worked! 🤞

2 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@PinterestGabby yess I sloved it, thank you 🙂

2 Kudos
themindofreyrey
Just visiting

Do you sign in with your Pinterest account info or do you have to create a new one for Pinterest Academy?

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@themindofreyrey @PinterestGabby hi there you have to create a new account hope that helps ask @PinterestGabby if you have anymore trouble. Lisa

1 Kudo