Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Calling all creators! 📌

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

home-header-200527.png

 

We’d love to introduce an exciting new resource available to creators, like you. If you’re not already familiar with Pinterest Academy, it’s a free (!!) e-learning program that provides a series of online courses you can go through to learn more about Pinterest, features available to you, and tips on how to grow your audience. This week, we launched a new learning track specifically for creators. There are three learning modules in this series:

• Getting started: learn about how the Pinterest platform is a powerful and unique space for creators and how to set up your profile for success 
  • Cheatsheet: read up on our various features, tools and partners available to help you create content and creative guidelines and recommendations
  • Planning for success: learn about ways to measure engagement and how to grow your audience
Get started today by signing up for Pinterest Academy📌 tip: be sure to use your business account profile to create your account.

We’d love to hear your thoughts on the courses and your overall experience using Pinterest Academy. Feel free to drop us a note in the comments!
16 Kudos
34 Replies
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

I checked it out but didn't work on anything yet ðŸ˜… I'll have to look more into it 🙂 

3 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Thanks so much for posting this @PinterestGabby it looks like a great resource! I'm going to check it out over the weekend and also spread the news to other folks / bloggers that I know 🙂

3 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@PinterestGabby I just had time to check it, that is great! Thanks to all Pinterest team who worked so hard to make it work! I will go through Pinterest Academy again and check if anything new for me.

3 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby Hi there I tried to login but I am having difficulty I am logged into Pinterest but its a no go .... I have added a screenshot for you. Lisa

I have tried my regular login and other no go?I have tried my regular login and other no go?

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@therealsouthamerica you need to create an account with Pinterest Academy, it doesn't automatically log you in with your business credentials. Try selecting 'Sign up here' and then use your Pinterest business account credentials to create your account and then try signing in. LMK if that works! 

4 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can't wait for you all to share your learnings @foodiehomechef@AmericanoCrystals and @allaboutbabyblog!  

5 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby Hi there - thank you! It worked!

Looking forward to this.

Lisa

2 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@therealsouthamerica Hi Lisa, I also had trouble while logging into Pinterest Academy, did you just sign up and add all your Pinterest details there?

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@AmericanoCrystals hi there yes I did and it worked you have to sign up first and then use your Pinterest Credentials. Lisa

3 Kudos