Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Board 'category' list missing

looklovin

Hello!

I cant' set 'Category' for my boards. The option is missing.

Could you help?

Thank you in advance.

@PinterestGabby 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@looklovin @simplepinmedia @HolyDemon666 Hi folks! This feature has recently been removed. Please feel free to reach out if anyone has questions about this change. 👍

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
17 Replies
HolyDemon666
Just visiting

Merhaba 

panolarda   "kategori " yok  zaten  panolarını  açıyorsunuz  ana  resmi  ve isterseniz  panonunuz  neyle  ilgili olduğunu  yazarsınız  sadece  pano  içinde  bölümler  aça biliniyorlar  size  benim  profil  sayfamın  link ini  örnek  göstereyim  :https://tr.pinterest.com/HolyDemon666/boards/ 

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I think they might be phasing that out or at least taking it out temporarily. We are seeing this across many accounts. 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@looklovin @simplepinmedia @HolyDemon666 Hi folks! This feature has recently been removed. Please feel free to reach out if anyone has questions about this change. 👍

3 Kudos
theweddingveilshop

I hope Tailwind catches up soon then because it’s still nagging me to add them to 3 new boards.

0 Kudos
lelaburris
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby so all boards are removed? How do we save and find pins now?

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @lelaburris! Just the option to set the category for the boards. Boards are not going away on Pinterest. Apologies for any confusion! 

1 Kudo
memoremoney

What happens if my board was originally assigned to a incorrect category. is there anyway to change it?

thanks

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @memoremoney, can you elaborate a bit more about what you're referring to here? Want to make sure I understand so I can help! 

0 Kudos
scanmykitchen

May be this is a temporary error and soon it will get fixed in case you are having it, but if the problem continues try to use the Pinterest support team email, and tell them that this is not working.

0 Kudos