Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Board 'category' list missing

looklovin

Hello!

I cant' set 'Category' for my boards. The option is missing.

Could you help?

Thank you in advance.

@PinterestGabby 

0 Kudos
17 Replies
besthomeprinterr

There is not rocket Science To Create New Board

Just follow the following steps:

1: Login into Your account.

2: save Pin option that you want to save.

3: Click on the Create board button and board will be created.

4: Enter a name for your board and Save it

If You Still Have Any Confusion Simply Click Here For Further Details

0 Kudos
estudioiris

Hi Gabby!

If the Category section for each board has been removed, how does Pinterest categorize each board?  When new boards are created, how do we know they are categorized correctly?  How does this affect getting more traffic?

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @estudioiris! Good question, I'd recommend filing a ticket with support to see if they can help clarify what you're asking. You can file a ticket here. Hope to see you around the community! 🙂 

0 Kudos
tailwind
Loves to help

Hey,, @PinterestGabby , it appears that Board category is still being stored (I can see it in the page source). Some people are wondering if having their Boards miscategorized - and no way to change them - is hurting them.

Do you know?

0 Kudos
Gemstonzsilver

Hi there, I am using tailwind and I keep being advised to categorize my boards but as the original poster stated there is no way to do it. There are no options. I don't understand how you can see it in the page source as my profile and boards give no option to set a category, as was suggested it looks like pinterest have removed the option.

Any ideas please?🤔

0 Kudos
tailwind
Loves to help

Pinterest has removed the option to change or set this. 

1 Kudo
besthomeprinterr

Hello All! I'm Kinemaster.

i had created a Pinterest account and set up all , now im having confusion about the specific time to pinning and repining the posts to grow my account. Do any one experienced an ideal time  for this , Your kind suggestions will be appriciated.

0 Kudos
TonyProwerPhotos

It's almost one year on and tailwind still haven't stopped nagging!

0 Kudos