cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attending the Pinterest Creators event today? Connect with creators on the community! 💜

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

So excited to see so many new friends in the community!!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
Rohit_Tech
Just visiting

Myself Rohit admin of @Rohit_Tech .Screenshot_2021-05-11-06-21-34-359_com.pinterest.jpgI'm so glad to be here & also so excited for the Next. I'm a creator of what !? The answer is hidden to my Pinterest profile . I will be happy if you all see my account. And also suggest me more idea to my account. Nice to meet you Guys. Thank you !!

Rohit Tech
0 Kudos
pimp_my_recipe
Just visiting

We really enjoyed hearing the vision and mission of the Creator Code. Spot on and very positive message. Really like the idea of Idea Pins. We have lots of content, but need to be able to engage more with our audience. Thank you!

3 Kudos
whatniaknows

I have so much respect for Pinterest! LOVE the idea pins.  They are fun and an engaging way to connect. As a content creator, it's the only platform where I don't feel pressure and truly enjoy creating and sharing.  @whatniaknows for all things healthy living 😊  

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

That makes us SO happy to hear, @whatniaknows @pimp_my_recipe -- thank you for joining and sharing ❤️ 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
by_juls
Just visiting

I loved hearing from all those other creators! They’re so passionate about what they do, it’s very inspiring! Thank you Pinterest for bringing us all together ❤️  Anyone reading this come say hi! I’d love to connect with more fellow Pinterest Creators 📌

https://www.pinterest.com/by_juls/
2 Kudos
deeleedesigns

So blessed to have been invited into this community.  Can we watch a replay? There was so much content! So motivating.  

I would love to see Pinterest infographics!

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@deeleedesigns keep an eye out for an email with the replay video of today’s event!!

1 Kudo
curlyhairrun
Just visiting

Hi Gabby! Thank you for moderating the chat today. My favorite part was hearing from Ally Love. I was not familiar with her before the event, but loved listening to her speak and hear her perspective. 

My name is Janissa and I've been browsing Pinterest since the beginning, but I recently joined (2021) as a creator. https://www.pinterest.com/curlyhairrun 

On other social platforms, I typically share curly hair content, but am hoping to expand to my other interests and identities on Pinterest! A bit about me: I’m a highly motivated, first generation college and master's graduate currently living in a self-converted school bus. When I’m not working in my full-time role as a writer for a global public health nonprofit or freelancing (e.g. SELF, word removed per Community Guidelines Vogue, Men's Health, Everyday Health, and more), I enjoy empowering others to embrace their curls and move their bodies. A former collegiate basketball player and current runner, my work ethic is mimicked in all aspects of my life. I also am a non-union model who has worked with word removed per Community Guidelines Vogue, Popsugar, Bare Minerals, Wawa, Vernon Francois, and more! Starting a curly hair Instagram was a spontaneous decision I made a year ago and I haven’t looked back since.  However, now that Pinterest has expanded (especially considering the Creator Code), I'm looking to make the switch over!

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@curlyhairrun hiii Janissa!! So great to have you here and welcome!! ❤️

1 Kudo