cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attending the Pinterest Creators event today? Connect with creators on the community! 💜

curlyhairrun
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby thank you Gabby! I'm excited to be here ❤️

2 Kudos
isabelledias
Posts regularly

So much fun and inspiration today! I was happy to see you over at the chat, @PinterestGabby 😚

I absolutely loved when Ally shared about the mindset of "Not IF it happens, but WHEN it happens". Gotta get that manifestation going! 

Isabelle Dias
Always remember: you deserve to live a life you are absolutely in love with ♥
Follow me on Pinterest @isabelledias
6 Kudos
sonam_chawla03

This is amazing, definately gonna do this manifestation - "Not IF it happens, but WHEN it happens".

2 Kudos
traylorwendy
Just visiting

Hi! Yes, I attended the meeting today and it was GREAT! I loved Ally's advice and found it to be practical and inspiring. I would have loved to hear more from Peter Som. His Idea Pins are amazing and I'd like to know a little more about what he thinks works well/doesn't work well when creating his pins. Thank you for creating this forum for us--it's awesome!

2 Kudos
xzouix
Just visiting

It was a quick one (not really, but the time just flew by 🙂 . I was lucky to connect with a couple of vegan creators, which is awesome! Cruelty free way of living is also the respectful one. Animals deserve to be treated right as well! It was nice to meet like minded people and get a few links (:

-Zoui of XZOUIX
2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Loves to help

Hi @PinterestGabby ! I loved how Ally said 'If one person is inspired by my content, I did a good job.' That is so true! And it was refreshing to hear how we can 'create on a platform that has clear, defined values.' Thanks to everyone who put this all together!

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi folks! If you weren't able to attend the event or would like to catch any of the talks, you can check out the recording HERE. 🤗📌

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
alliewears
Just visiting

Hi Gabby. Where do we find the links to join the Creators Connect? I haven't joined one and I'd like to!

Allie Wears
1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @alliewears! It was just a one-time event, but we hope to have many, many more in the future! Just sent you an invite to something I think you'll find useful as a Pinterest creator. 🤗

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos