cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attending the Pinterest Creators event today? Connect with creators on the community! 💜

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

Hi creators! Are you attending the Pinterest Creators Connect today? Share what your favorite part was about the event and any feedback with the Pinterest team! Be sure to also fill out this survey and let us know what you want to hear more about at future events!

We can't wait to meet and connect with you all. 🙂 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

14 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi folks! If you weren't able to attend the event or would like to catch any of the talks, you can check out the recording HERE. 🤗📌

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
38 Replies
finding_vettey
Just visiting

HI!!! I am attending and I am sooo excited to join. I was such a fan of Pinterest from the beginning, but got distracted by other social media platforms, but realized that I use Pinterest all the time for my own business or personal ideas. I can't wait to hear how this will help me to grow my business and be more creative!! Idea pins are my favorite!! 

4 Kudos
doctor_bites

I love that all creators could be in one space to support and learn from each other!

Registered Dietitian - Nutrition Expert! Pinterest Handle: doctor_bites. Website: https://bodybyveenutrition.com/

Can't wait to connect with all the creators! 😍

2 Kudos
ROCKSOLAR
Just visiting

Not focusing on the numbers is so tough as a brand, but we're thrilled at the idea of "the right people will follow"! Thanks for sharing this event today, we're really excited to take part and grow. if anyone wants to follow along with our portable power journey and to get some really great outdoor travel inspo, follow along @ROCKSOLAR 😄 

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

We love to see it @doctor_bites @finding_vettey @ROCKSOLAR!! Welcome to the community! ❤️ 

2 Kudos
doctor_bites

thank you @PinterestGabby So excited to be a part of this community! 

1 Kudo
finding_vettey
Just visiting

Thanks Gaby!!! I love you that you guys have this community!! I totally agree with you @ROCKSOLAR not focusing on the numbers can be hard. It is happening to me now that I work sooooooo hard and my numbers or sales don't change and it is hard not to think about it or what is going on. 

2 Kudos
milousmitnl

Hi! When will idea pins be available in the Netherlands? Can't wait to try them and create even more on Pinterest! 😍

2 Kudos
shivannib

Hi everyone! I've loved the talk so far, especially the message about focusing on human engagement instead of the numbers. I'm a digital artist (you can find me at @shivsarts) and would love to chat with any other artists or creators!

2 Kudos
p9nstyle

Love to see so many other people passionate about this platform.  It's my FAVE! 

2 Kudos