cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Noticing Glitch with Impressions?

mycancerchic
Loves to help

I noticed starting Wednesday impressions stats are not correct or displaying. For example, I have had one idea pin at 100 impressions and another at 2 impressions for multiple days despite interactions going up. Anyone else experiencing this? @PinterestGabby would you be able to flag for the team?

Follow me on Pinterest pinterest.com/@mycancerchic & let's connect on social @mycancerchic.
3 Kudos
10 Replies
michaelbliss
Loves to help

Same thing is happening here, @mycancerchic. I've had over 500 likes on an Idea pin I posted 2 days ago and the impressions are stuck on 21. Most likely a glitch.

1 Kudo
pinterestmarketingexpert
Loves to help

Hey @mycancerchic While it's tempting to check your metrics daily it's best that you make it a part of your month end activities. Like @michaelbliss Pinterest typically has glitches especially when they are creating new or updating features.  

0 Kudos
leahmariemarketing
Just visiting

@mycancerchic I am experiencing the same issue on one of my accounts! As @michaelbliss said, it's likely a glitch!

2 Kudos
mycancerchic
Loves to help

Thanks all glad it’s not just me 

Follow me on Pinterest pinterest.com/@mycancerchic & let's connect on social @mycancerchic.
3 Kudos
chillnglow
Just visiting

Whew!! 😅😅

You're certainly not the only one. Engagement stats are pretty normal for me, while impressions are down to about 13.. sometimes 8.

I thought I had accidentally offended our supreme overlords at pinterest. Good to know it's just a glitch. 

Hopefully they fix it soon. 

1 Kudo
FreshFlavorful
Just visiting

Same here. Posted an idea pin and it's been stuck at 104 impressions for over 24 hours although my engagements are going up and there are now 7 people who have loved it. Very weird. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/62980094782634734/ 

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Loves to help

Same here. Looks like the analytics woke up last night and the numbers seem to be updating. Just a glitch!

1 Kudo
BLNCO_
Just visiting

I took an Massive hit to My account and it all started after all these updates—  I had impressions of 100k that are now down to barely 2k  and steadily decreasing! I’ve lost about 5k in viewers in less than 2 days,  I messaged Pinterest about 5times now and have gotten no response! It’s been really hard on me! I’ve put so much time, work and energy into my account daily and it just sucks for this to be happening and not having any answers as it still continues to plummet and there’s nothing I can do about it. Im barely get more than 20 impressions now. 

1 Kudo
basiacanhelp
Just visiting

Are your stats the same on mobile and on desktop, @mycancerchic ?

I have been noticing stats on my mobile platform either 0 or super low numbers compared to desktop stats...

1 Kudo