Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Anyone else got this issue?

podcasteditor
Just visiting

In my (now called created) section I haven't seen the new pins I have posted from tailwind for days now.
However, when I go into save/all pins, there are loads of new pins in there.It's even the same when I go into the business hub.It's not showing up any new pins in there.

Doesn't make sense to me. It's the same on my mobile too so I know it's not a cache issue.

Just wondering if anyone else had the same problem?

@PinterestGabby 

Thanks

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@podcasteditor   Since my last response I think I've figured it out! Yes all the pins from Tailwind are now going into the board called "All Pins" on your Saved Page. What will be showing on your "Created" page will be any new pins & that includes any New Pins that you make with the same URL from an older post @carlyonpurpose .

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
5 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@podcasteditor   I'm having exactly the same problem... glad I'm not alone! Tagging @tailwind to see if they have any answers.

0 Kudos
carlyonpurpose
Just visiting

Are the pins going out into the created section BRAND NEW and never been pinned before? 

Anything that you have pinned before will not go into the created section.

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@podcasteditor   Since my last response I think I've figured it out! Yes all the pins from Tailwind are now going into the board called "All Pins" on your Saved Page. What will be showing on your "Created" page will be any new pins & that includes any New Pins that you make with the same URL from an older post @carlyonpurpose .

1 Kudo
podcasteditor
Just visiting

Fantastic .Well done. Thank you!

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
1 Kudo