Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing our newest Pinterest Partner, Clipchamp! 🏆

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

unnamed-1.png

Hiya, PBC! We're thrilled to announce that Clipchamp is now an official Pinterest Partner. Clipchamp offers a wide range of pre-made Pinterest templates to help you get your video Pins edited faster, along with a very handy 'Save to Pinterest' integration which makes uploading content a breeze. 

Big bonus: Clipchamp is offering a FREE 2-month Business Platinum trial for Pinterest creators. All you need to do is use the coupon code VIDEOPINS at checkout. Talk about a deal!

Read all about the new partnership and how to get started on Clipchamp’s blog. Be sure to also check out Pinterest creative best practices for video on our business site, or checking out the creative courses on Pinterest Academy. P.S. take a peek at our PinAcademy FAQ if you haven't yet! 

Happy creating! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

6 Kudos
5 Replies
owlbbaking
Loves to help

What timing! I've been looking for a new video program to make my ads more exciting and eye-catching. Curious to know if anyone else started using this yet - I've been playing around with Clipchamp and really liking it! I juuuuust launched a Pinterest Ad using the video I made!! 🙌 

Thanks!!
Liz

? https://owlbbaking.com
2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amazinggggg, @owlbbaking!! @PinterestLucy FYI ^ 😉 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
realsouthamericafit
Loves to help

@owlbbaking hi there - I am giving it a go today although I love Vimeo like you I am always on the lookout for new programs. 

Have you used this yet? 

Lisa😎

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: southamerica.fit Thanks Lisa!
1 Kudo
owlbbaking
Loves to help

Hey @realsouthamericafit Yup! I made a few things so far - the text animations are really cool. I use Filmora typically but not too crazy about the animation options they have. Plus, this one has a library to stock video which is great!

Thanks!!
Liz

? https://owlbbaking.com
2 Kudos
realsouthamericafit
Loves to help

@owlbbaking Hi yes, I saw what your talking about working on making some things its different than Vimeo but interesting I like it. Lisa

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: southamerica.fit Thanks Lisa!
0 Kudos