Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Announcing our newest Pinterest Partner, Clipchamp! ๐Ÿ†

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

unnamed-1.png

โ€ƒ

Hiya, PBC! We're thrilled to announce that Clipchamp is now an official Pinterest Partner. Clipchamp offers a wide range of pre-made Pinterest templates to help you get your video Pins edited faster, along with a very handy 'Save to Pinterest' integration which makes uploading content a breeze. 

Big bonus: Clipchamp is offering a FREE 2-month Business Platinum trial for Pinterest creators. All you need to do is use the coupon code VIDEOPINS at checkout. Talk about a deal!

Read all about the new partnership and how to get started on Clipchampโ€™s blog. Be sure to also check out Pinterest creative best practices for video on our business site, or checking out the creative courses on Pinterest Academy. P.S. take a peek at our PinAcademy FAQ if you haven't yet! 

Happy creating! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

6 Kudos
5 Replies
owlbbaking
Loves to help

What timing! I've been looking for a new video program to make my ads more exciting and eye-catching. Curious to know if anyone else started using this yet - I've been playing around with Clipchamp and really liking it! I juuuuust launched a Pinterest Ad using the video I made!! ๐Ÿ™Œ 

Thanks!!
Liz

? https://owlbbaking.com
3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amazinggggg, @owlbbaking!! @PinterestLucy FYI ^ ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
realsouthamericafit
Loves to help

@owlbbaking hi there - I am giving it a go today although I love Vimeo like you I am always on the lookout for new programs. 

Have you used this yet? 

Lisa๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Kudo
owlbbaking
Loves to help

Hey @realsouthamericafit Yup! I made a few things so far - the text animations are really cool. I use Filmora typically but not too crazy about the animation options they have. Plus, this one has a library to stock video which is great!

Thanks!!
Liz

? https://owlbbaking.com
2 Kudos
realsouthamericafit
Loves to help

@owlbbaking Hi yes, I saw what your talking about working on making some things its different than Vimeo but interesting I like it. Lisa

0 Kudos