Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

All pins have been mistakenly blocked!

BryannaVPH
Just visiting

Hi Everyone!

Please Help! All of my client's original content on her Pinterest account, A Life of Heritage, is being blocked with a message that the link may lead to spam. ALL PINS are being blocked and will no longer link to her site. We have not violated any spam policy, yet her account is being punished. Has anyone else dealt with this recently?? We've experienced being caught up in an "overactive spam filter" in the past with Pinterest on different accounts, at no fault of ours. I'm assuming/wondering if this is the same issue?  @PinterestGabby can you please expedite and elevate this issue to the proper department? Please Help!  https://www.pinterest.com/delciplouffe/_created/  I've attached a screenshot of the Message we are getting. Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestSusana

Hi @BryannaVPH!

Thanks for flagging this. I completely understand your frustration. The best way for you to proceed is to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Let me know if you need anything!

0 Kudos