Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Add a board cover

andrea_stackhouse1489
Just visiting

I'm trying to do a simple thing, which is add board cover images. Every time I go to edit a board and I click the + sign to add an image, the wheel just spins and never let's me select an image. Any suggestions? Thanks!

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HolyDemon666
Just visiting

AmericanoCrysta ls   Pinterest'eki  profil  avatar  resmi  nasıl  video  olarak  eklediniz  ben  bir türlü  yapamadım  mümkünse  bana  gösterebilir misiniz?  Teşekkürler  Saygılar...

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
12 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hi there! @andrea_stackhouse1489 

Almost all of my boards have cover images and I never had such problem before.

Have you checked your internet connection and size of the image?

You can check out my board covers by clicking here: https: //www.pinterest.com/AmericanoCrystals/boards/

0 Kudos
theblissfuldog

I am having the same issue! Did you ever get it fixed? Mine started doing it on the 8th and it is still doing it.

1 Kudo
tadahzorganizingblog
Just visiting

I am having the same problem! It's extremely frustrating because I have lots of pin work planned for today and it's holding me up! I don't like what they are doing and wish they would stop! Pinterest is trying something new, and it's messing with my business! 

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@andrea_stackhouse1489  @theblissfuldog  I just changed a bunch of my board covers last night & everything was working fine, sorry you're both having trouble!

Have you tried clearing your cache & rebooting? Tagging a Pinterest manager to help you @PinterestGabby ... please allow a lag time, as it's the weekend.

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the tag, @foodiehomechef! @andrea_stackhouse1489, @tadahzorganizingblog@theblissfuldog are you still running into this issue with updating the board cover? We can try some troubleshooting steps [similar to what Simone suggested] below and see if that does the trick: 

• Make sure your browser is up-to-date. You can check here: http://www.whatismybrowser.com then clear your browser's cache and cookies.

• Try from a different browser like Firefox, Chrome or Safari or try using an incognito window to rule out any temporary issues with one browser

• Disable any browser extensions or ad blockers one-by-one (extensions sometimes conflict with Pinterest)

• Try from another computer, device, or account

Let me know if this resolves it! If not, we may need to have you file a ticket for troubleshooting with our support team. Look forward to hearing from you all! 

3 Kudos
HolyDemon666
Just visiting

AmericanoCrysta ls   Pinterest'eki  profil  avatar  resmi  nasıl  video  olarak  eklediniz  ben  bir türlü  yapamadım  mümkünse  bana  gösterebilir misiniz?  Teşekkürler  Saygılar...

1 Kudo
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

@HolyDemon666 wrote:

How did you add the profile avatar picture on Pinterest as a video, I couldn't do it anyway, can you show it to me if possible? Thanks sincerely...

Doesn't that image look amazing?! @AmericanoCrystals is the boss lady image a video or gif? I think @HolyDemon666 is looking for some tips on what type of files can be uploaded as the board image.  

2 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@PinterestJanice Hi! Thanks for tagging! Yes, it is a video.

@HolyDemon666 Merhaba! 🙂

I just went to the cover section and uploaded the video. It is super easy, but can take some time if your internet connection is weak. Please check the screenshots below:

Capture 2.PNG CheCapture 1.PNG

2 Kudos
HolyDemon666
Just visiting

Merhaba  :)) teşekkürler  bende  kapak  bölümden  yükledim  ama  videoyu  kabul etmiyor  panom'daki  video  olmasına  rağmen  olmadı   sürükleyip  yerleştirme de  olmuyor  gifs  yükleyeyim  dedim  gifs  oldu  sadece  resim  sizde   kolay  olan  bende  zor  oluyor  ben İnternet  özürlüyümdür  yani  sizin  kadar  İnternet anlamıyorum  belki  ondan sorun yaşıyorum    ama  bana  yardımcı  olunursa   öğrenme  gücüm yüksek  bana  yardım sever  biri  yönlendirirse  ilerleye  bilirim  saygılar...

Hello :)) thanks, I uploaded the cover section, but it does not accept the video, although there is a video on my clipboard, it did not happen. If I can be helped, I have a high learning ability, if someone who likes to help me guides me, I can move forward...
1 Kudo