Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

A suggestion for the Lounge page

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice I have a suggestion for the Lounge landing page   ...  In a previous discussion I had asked what's the difference between Business & Creator chat & you gave me a good description of both. I think a lot of people who come here may be a bit confused & post in the wrong chat room... I see a lot of post in Business that seem like they should be in Creator.

So. I humbly suggest that you put a more detailed description for both on the Lounge page 🙂

3 Kudos
7 Replies
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Interesting, I should be able to make an update to the landing pages that can provide a little more context to the two areas. I'll work on this! 

3 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

SS PBC Lounge link.jpg

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

That would be great @PinterestJanice, thanks! The SS above is the only way I found my way to the Lounge page. The menu at the very top is not linked their respective pages, maybe that was done on purpose? But that was the first place I tried to click through to access the lounge page...

Discover   Product support   Lounge   Resources

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @foodiehomechef! That was an intentional decision for the navigation so we could drive folks directly to boards where they could jump right into conversations. I think you make a great point though if there still seems to be some confusion. Looks like we need to do some moving of threads and to your suggestion, adding descriptions [maybe even to both business and creator boards] would definitely be helpful. Thank you always for your feedback and helping us make this community a productive space for all. ❤️

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

My pleasure @PinterestGabby  there's always going to be some tweaking when you're first starting out... any & every site is always a work in progress!

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

+ 1000 to that @foodiehomechef! Glad to have you here so we can grow this community together. 🙂 

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

❤️😊

0 Kudos