Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

A Great Relationship Vimeo + Pinterest ...... So Very Happy!❤️

therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice Hello okay so Pinterest has officially made my weekend!

Please the photo I took of my Vimeo Account and please look closely.....

All I can say is thank you! Please pass it on to whoever had the final say no more download then upload. -Lisa😎

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 2.50.53 PM.png

4 Kudos
7 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@therealsouthamerica Hi Lisa!

I haven't heard much about Viimeo, what is it and how can it help me to grow my online business?

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@AmericanoCrystals Hi there - So, Vimeo is like Video Heaven! I have been creating a lot of video content for Pinterest and for Youtube and also for Vimeo OTT which is a video subscription service (free to join) and I use Vimeo Create (Business Account) which is a monthly based subscription service, you can try it for free to see if you like it I believe it is a 3 month trial through Apple | Google or direct from Vimeo.

The best way to show you is if you go to my profile on Pinterest you will see some of the videos I have made using Vimeo Create - Vimeo OTT is now my go to for my Video Series on Real Living In South America I am still adding content but given the amount of money I have paid to Youtube I feel that Vimeo OTT is a far better fit for what I am doing and spending. 

Example of a video I did: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/633952085039494886/?nic_v2=1awi8IzyC

Vimeo Create lets you create video content with all the bells and whistles for a monthly fee - this includes licensing for video clips | music | photos. I get some awesome bang for my buck on Pinterest with Vimeo and I get a min. of 2k or more on my videos depending on my video content that I post to Pinterest, you can use images to create a video instead of video clips and you have a lot of option. I have also begun to use Vimeo for Story Pins as a mix of video | photos. In addition to all that you can upload your own videos and add text | music et al. 

I am super hyped about Vimeo because what you get for what you pay is pretty amazing - As per my post Pinterest was finally added to Vimeo so when you create a video you can post directly to Pinterest of course there are other options Facebook|Instagram|Youtube|Tumblr|Linkedin etc. for posting but for me my focus is on Pinterest. 

How does this help you? Video is really popular and growing in popularity for both creators and viewers people are just getting into video I still love reading and read books not iPad versions but books all the time unfortunately many people do not read at all whether paper or iPad .....  I recently shared an article on the community about Reach | Share | Engage....  and that is actually from Vimeo I hope that helps.

When I find something this good I always share! - Lisa😁

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AmericanoCrystals and @realsouthamerica we just made an announcement about this in the community if you want to take a peek! 

1 Kudo
vimeo
Just visiting

@therealsouthamerica 

Thanks for sharing the Vimeo love !! 💙 We are so glad you're just as hyped about our Pinterest integration as we are. It's pretty rad. 

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi to Vimeo 👋 I am so glad you have finally joined PBC - Thank you for your reactions to videos and posts it is much appreciated 🙏✌️

I use a lot of services but by far my Pinterest Success (small though it may be) has been a direct result of using Vimeo. 

I use the following services (I subscribe and pay) and believe at this point I am qualified to comment and suggest to others the apps that I believe are the best - Below are a list of apps|services I use:

Adobe Spark | Stock | Rush | Photoshop | Lightroom - Spark since 2015 oh the changes......

Canva

Pinterest Stories (obviously)

Different Apps from both Apple | Google Stores for creating content for Instagram - Sorry no Facebook or Twitter here

Youtube 

Another up and comer CloudApp which has been amazing

Of all of the apps I have tried and used for different platforms Vimeo wins hands down somebody was clearly thinking about how users use apps for content creation and it shows.

Pinterest Integration is very rad❤️

Thank you for bring us an awesome app with the most amazing inspiration.

Lisa😁

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yayayay welcome to the PBC, @vimeo!! 💙

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

P.S. I Made this video with Vimeo and tagged as I usually do especially for Pinterest please turn up your volume. @PinterestGabby

https://vimeo.com/461029854

Lisa😁

1 Kudo