Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

310 fresh pins with only 49 audience reach. Working since 17 days 3-4 hours regularly on Pinterest.

AsmannSharma77
Just visiting

Hi there, I am currently working on Pinterest since last 16 days. My account has about 310 fresh pins (SEO is done properly in pin and profile description both) but only audience of 49 (You can see screenshot of my analytics). There is no mistake in SEO, I made fully keyword rich pins and description. What the heck is happening. I am really pissed off. I am spending regularly 3-4 hours for Pinterest. Other people are getting viral pins within 2 weeks or at least in 1 to 2 months. But there is no signs for me to go viral as I only have audience reach of 49 (updated 1 day ago). My account shows around 4k-5k monthly views but I think Pinterest has counted my own views. What can I do? I have seen people talking about different impressions on exactly same pins and strategy when they add it to new different account. So, should I make another account with same pins and copied description? Or anything else. I was thinking that my blog will get 1k visitors in first month from Pinterest but today is 17th day and no visitors. I am working really hard on Pinterest. Now, I started hating Pinterest algorithm.

Please give actionable solution and what views did you get in your 1st and 2nd month on Pinterest.

My Pinterest profile link - https://in.pinterest.com/AsmannSharma77/_created/

1 Kudo
4 Replies
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

It takes a while (like months) for pinterest accounts to be established nowadays 🙂

If you think you have a solid strategy keep going - 17 days is nothing and when you stay consistent and always publish clickable pins it will pay off one day 🙂 

I can't seem to find your profile - what is your username?

3 Kudos
ozgurtagay
Posts regularly

lately (about a month) i haven't been getting any response from support, is there a problem? @allaboutbabyblog 

1 Kudo
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@ozgurtagay How have you contacted them? When I go trough the help center I was always getting a response pretty quick 🙂

If you have specific questions you can also ask here in the business community 🙂

0 Kudos
ozgurtagay
Posts regularly

I contacted the help center yes, they asked for my page's username and they never responded.

I am having traffic drop problem. 🙂

0 Kudos