Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

2022 Pinterest Creator Fund Announcement 📣

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

digital_medium-GettyImages-1192230208.jpg

Attention Creators! We are so excited to announce that the Creator Fund is back this year with more opportunities for you to grow, connect, and succeed on Pinterest. 

Creator Fund participants will get access to Pinterest training and deep industry insights from experts in the field. And it keeps getting better, this next fashion & beauty cohort is being sponsored by L’Oreal USA!

To learn all about the Creator Fund including requirements and application process head over to our new business site blog post. Click below to get started!

>> Exciting expansions to the Pinterest Creator Fund  <<

Applications are now open from March 28, 2022 through April 11, 2022 @9pm PST.

17 Kudos
26 Replies
essentiallyebonee
Posts regularly
0 Kudos
ikeaalexis
Just visiting

@PinterestJazmin Thank you so much for the update. I appreciate your response.  

1 Kudo
tak3ira
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestJazmin! I was wondering if the winner was ever announced? —please disregard. I should’ve read the thread first hehe 🙈 

0 Kudos
tak3ira
Just visiting

Nevermind! I just read your response! Sorry!

0 Kudos
vixenriah
Just visiting

hi @PinterestJazmin i am wondering how do we know if we were or were not accepted to the creator fund? will there be more opportunities to apply if we weren’t told we were accepted? (here is my idea pin applying btw https://pin.it/3O8hEHv

thanks!

0 Kudos
nandinitomar_

Do you know which other countries the creator fund is going to be accessible for, since it is only accessible to people in the USA? 

0 Kudos
KeaTavi_X

Wanted to take a moment to address some of your questions. The Creator Fund program is separate from Creator Rewards/Creator Hub.”

0 Kudos