Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

0 monthly views glitch

bethatgirly
Just visiting

Hey! 
Does anyone know how to fix 0 monthly views glitch? It has been 3 days and nothing shows up in total audience.

7F5BD922-29DC-4B48-8E71-EBE8AA8F61C8.jpeg

711B9A38-2F18-4E6A-9E64-FA2DF0F7A7FF.png

3 Kudos
9 Replies
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @bethatgirly ,

It looks like a glitch.

Have you tried to update the app or check if the same issue happens on the desktop version?

If it still persists, aside from being patient, it could be a good idea to contact support about it. They are probably aware and working on the issue.

Pinterest has been working on different features and glitches like this happen.

2 Kudos
keiramc04
Just visiting

Hello!

Sometimes this problem happens to me and I find that if I simply completely exit the app, shut the app down, and then go back in it is fixed. (So when you swipe up out of the app go slower than usual and swipe to so that the app is completely turned off from use if that makes sense.) It works to get rid of a lot of little glitches like this

0 Kudos
laparisiennedesiles
Just visiting

I have the same problem 0 monthly view glitch

FD820F30-7602-40AD-B22F-F1327C9842D3.png

0 Kudos
BriBriPlus3
Just visiting

Having the same issue 😞

1 Kudo
aliiii003
Just visiting

i’ve been having the same issue except it’s not just with my views it’s also with my followers and following it’s been like this for almost two weeks now and i have no idea how to fix it i’ve cleared the cache, i downloaded and re downloaded the app, restarted my phone and same problem is happening on the desktop version  

1 Kudo
laparisiennedesiles
Just visiting

Hello! 
I tried the same : delete the app and redownload : nothing at all. I gained followers and it doesn’t appear. I hope the problem will be solved quickly. Cause when you are working hard your Pinterest growth and see that it is difficult: a couple of months of hard work. I notice a lot of problem on Pinterest and  would like to invest in ads but I have some doubts about it. Let’s wait and cross the fingers! 

2 Kudos
charity974
Just visiting

I wasn’t having this issue until I updated my app yesterday I hope their is a quick update for this fixing this bug 

0 Kudos
laparisiennedesiles
Just visiting

I checked on my desktop and saw my views but it doesn’t work on Mobile. 

1 Kudo
TheAverageLifestyle

Hi All - anyone fix this? I am new here and just created my account. I tested it out with some of my friends viewing my profile and still showing 0 monthly views. 😞

0 Kudos