Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Zero Impressions

thejillianfernandez
Just visiting

I've emailed the Pinterest help desk a few times about this and got the generic response back about fluctuations. The account is a few years old and has had consistent and regular fresh content since April. I am posting a static pin daily + at least one idea pin per week and my impressions are at 0 and have been for weeks. Something doesn't seem right and I'm wondering if someone else can look into it for me? @PinterestGabby Thanks in advance! @PinterestLucy are you able to check into this for me?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @thejillianfernandez 

Welcome to the PBC.

1) First it's really about your content. Are you creating content that your target audience is looking for now and in the very near future? Create content that matters to them. That starts with understanding your audience's wants and needs at the right time. 

2) Pinterest takes different factors into consideration when distributing Pins to people. When your Pin is seen by someone, they can engage with it in different ways. As users search, save and engage with your Pin, Pinterest uses that engagement information to determine what content is most relevant to share with people. Engagement is driven by what people who use Pinterest want to see and that can change over time.

There's no set engagement window for Pins, so it's possible that a Pin can gain engagement hours, days, months, or even years after it's first published. Engagement of your Pins can be impacted by language, location, seasons, holidays, formats and trending topics. You might see a brand new Pin have success right away, or older, previously published Pins suddenly increase in engagement.

3) Want more eyeballs? Participate in the monthly trends submissions. https://creatormonthlytrends.splashthat.com/

I hope that helps. 

4) Please 'accept as solution' if this answers your question. 

0 Kudos