Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

You're invited to our Pinterest Predicts workshop! 🛠

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

predictsheader.png

Hi, everyone! You all might be familiar with our new trend report that we released recently that looks at what will be trending this year and now, we’re excited to share that we’re hosting a whole workshop about it! 

Join Pinterest's resident trend gurus, Jenna Landi and Talia Parnass, as they do a deep dive into Pinterest Predicts, a report that reveals 150 global trends we expect to take off in 2021. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to inspire your audience with the ideas set to make the biggest waves. 🌊 

The event will take place on Wednesday February 10th, 11:00am PST | 2:00pm PST. Don't wait to sign up! You won't want to miss this. 🤞

You can RSVP for the workshop HERE.

P.S. Don’t forget to check out what Pinners have been searching for on Pinterest this week! 👀

4 Kudos
6 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you for having this event, it was very good! It's encouraging to take part in these, they are very helpful.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's so wonderful to hear, @michaelbliss! I'll pass that along to the team, they'll be pleased. 🤗

1 Kudo
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Darn it, I missed this! @PinterestGabby, is there a replay posted anywhere?

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lemme check on that for ya, @thehalcyonhive

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thehalcyonhive good news, I was able to track down the link! You can register and view the recording here. LMK if you run into any issues. 🙂 

1 Kudo
apk_factor

is there any workshop for Affiliate marketing with Pinterest? Please guide me for my site

0 Kudos