Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Why my Pinterest monthly view is dropping?

BlinxAI
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hello, 

I'd like to know why my Pinterest monthly views are dropping, I got 9k views then  2 days later, it dropped to 8.5k. May I know why? and How can I do to increase my monthly views?

Thanks! 

Blinx AI

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@BlinxAI - hello! My impressions went from about 120K a few days ago to about 89K today. It's quite normal for this number to fluctuate a lot. 

My recommendation to clients and students is always to (a) hold VERY loosely to that “monthly viewers” number (or to impressions in general) and to (b) set some goals that focus on metrics that you have more control over. 

The monthly viewers is hard to ignore - because it’s front and center. But it’s not always the most impactful on your actual goals or income as a creator. 

Aaaalllllll that being said ;), pin distribution is somewhat mysterious - and complex. You could check out this article about how distribution works. I know when I read it, some things became more clear to me. I hope it helps you! 

https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/pin-performance-and-distribution 

Pioneer @terezatoledo also wrote a blog post about this recently - and I think you’ll find it helpful, too: 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/blog/tips-for-what-to-do-about-pinterest-views-fluctuating/ba-p/4... 

Hope these help! 

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
7 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@BlinxAI - hello! My impressions went from about 120K a few days ago to about 89K today. It's quite normal for this number to fluctuate a lot. 

My recommendation to clients and students is always to (a) hold VERY loosely to that “monthly viewers” number (or to impressions in general) and to (b) set some goals that focus on metrics that you have more control over. 

The monthly viewers is hard to ignore - because it’s front and center. But it’s not always the most impactful on your actual goals or income as a creator. 

Aaaalllllll that being said ;), pin distribution is somewhat mysterious - and complex. You could check out this article about how distribution works. I know when I read it, some things became more clear to me. I hope it helps you! 

https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/pin-performance-and-distribution 

Pioneer @terezatoledo also wrote a blog post about this recently - and I think you’ll find it helpful, too: 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/blog/tips-for-what-to-do-about-pinterest-views-fluctuating/ba-p/4... 

Hope these help! 

2 Kudos
BlinxAI
Just visiting

Thank you so much, Jana 

2 Kudos
jovanifashions
Just visiting

Hi Jana,

I hope you are well,

Please help me, I have a page in interest for our business and I put 9-10 pins daily, write titles and captions and check trends daily!! but my monthly view slows down and I don't know why!! the monthly viewer is so important for my boss and this is a very bad situation for me, we have up to 1000k views but right now it is about 600k,, it is so bad and I really don't know what happens.

can you help me, please?

0 Kudos
romanzapk
Just visiting

Hello Pinterest Business Community,

I've noticed a significant drop in my monthly views on Pinterest, going from 586k to 185k. I've been actively managing my account and creating engaging content. Has anyone else experienced a similar decrease in monthly views, and if so, what strategies have you implemented to address or understand this decline?
I'm eager to learn and explore potential solutions.

Thank you!

1 Kudo
freebiehiveofficial

We are facing same issue our usual monthly view around 600K-700K but suddenly it went to 89K this week not sure why

0 Kudos
nuchenna17

You are not alone.

Mine decreased from 485k monthly views to 345k this month.

I have been wondering what I am not doing right but it now seems to me it's a general thing.

I get this views with a pin per week or 2 at most. 

0 Kudos
STIVEN823

Likewise

0 Kudos