Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Who Else Uses Tailwind Tribes? Curious Question

strawcouture
Just visiting

Does anybody else use Tailwind Tribes? I'm looking at my Google Analytics (pictured). I'm not sure if I'm really getting a return on investment. I pin a lot of other people's shops. My Tribes are all in my niche. I get a lot of shares but when I look at the last 30 days. 

Does anybody else use Tailwind Tribes? I'm looking at my Google Analytics (pictured). I'm not sure if I'm really getting a return on investment. I pin a lot of other people's shops. My Tribes are all in my niche. I get a lot of shares but when I look at the last 30 days. (Oct 29, 2020-Nov 27, 2020)

I only got 6 link clicks. Is anyone else really getting the return-on-investment by using this? I'm tempted to cancel the Tribes feature. However, when I look at my shares, I ranked high. I get at least 100 link clicks per 30 days on my Google analytics. Should cancel? Any suggestions? Please help!

Google AnalyticsGoogle AnalyticsI only got 6 link clicks. Is anyone else really getting the return-on-investment by using this? I'm tempted to cancel the Tribes feature. However, when I look at my shares, I ranked high. I get at least 100 link clicks per 30 days on my Google analytics. Should cancel? Any suggestions? Please help!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

hey there @strawcouture 

I use Tailwind for scheduling my pins but I am not sure if tribes are working. I also have some tribes in my niche but after some time I noticed they are not working. So I stopped using them, I barely re pin from tribes now.

0 Kudos
thepetyoga
Just visiting

Hello @strawcouture, I think you've got it all wrong!

Tailwind is a place where you share your stuff (and those of others) so your followers can visit those pins shared.

For instance, you and I are in the same tribe. We both have 500 followers. 

When I save your pin it goes out to my 500 followers, and when you do same it goes out to your 500

Occasionally, I may follow the link on your pin to read for myself before saving, and that's the explanation for the 6 clicks from tailwind - other creators came to view your site.

When their followers visit your site they'll count under traffic from pinterest.com or pinterest.com/pin/289745795.....

Before you press cancel on TailWind look at your incoming visitors from pinterest, is the number rising?

On a side note, did you seriously search for "who else uses tailwind tribe?" on pinterest? 

1 Kudo
michellebuckdesigns
Just visiting

I was a little confused as to why you were talking about other people's pins until I saw the reply at the bottom from thepetyoga. Tribes, now called Communities, is for sharing your relevant pins. The first thing you should notice is if the community is active. You can tell by the bars when you do a search for a new community. Secondly, are your pins relevant to that community? If not, people won't want to share it. And thirdly, are your pins attractive and worth repinning? Also, it's important to know that Tailwind has told its users that you need to pin those pins to your relevant boards first, then go into insights and then "pin inspector" and then share them to your "tribe" or community. I've had a lot of luck with Tribes/Community, so I wouldn't delete Tailwind based on that.

1 Kudo