Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Weekly Trends Report

basiacanhelp
Just visiting

Hello! 

I have been following the weekly trends but cannot seem to find this week... Am I missing something? These are so informative and helpful! 

This last one was written by @PinterestJazmin.

Also, I was wondering if there are any other reports for other countries (Canada specifically) and where I could find those! 

Thank you kindly in advance! 

Basia

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @basiacanhelp, happy to hear you've been finding the weekly trend reports helpful! We took a break last week due to Thanksgiving in the US, but we'll be back this Friday with the latest report.

We are currently only offering the weekly trends report for the US. We appreciate your feedback on expanding to other countries and will share with the team internally. Thanks! 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
6 Replies
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @basiacanhelp, happy to hear you've been finding the weekly trend reports helpful! We took a break last week due to Thanksgiving in the US, but we'll be back this Friday with the latest report.

We are currently only offering the weekly trends report for the US. We appreciate your feedback on expanding to other countries and will share with the team internally. Thanks! 

1 Kudo
basiacanhelp
Just visiting

Thank you kindly for your response! I had a hunch there may have been a break but wanted to confirm! 

The reports are definitely very interesting and insightful. Looking forward to this Friday's 🙂

Basia

0 Kudos
alisammeredith
Loves to help

Hi Basia! Did you catch the December Trends report? https://creatormonthlytrends.splashthat.com/ 

2 Kudos
basiacanhelp
Just visiting

Thank you @alisammeredith!! I happened to stumble upon this when I was looking for the weekly trends. Do you know if there is a way to set up a notification for these reports so I know when they are ready?

1 Kudo
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @basiacanhelp happy New Year! The best way to set up notifications for our weekly trends posts is to subscribe to our weekly insights tag. To do that just navigate to the tag in any of our weekly trends post (last one linked here). Once you click on the tag you'll be taken to the topic board where you can subscribe by selecting options (located on the top right) > subscribe. Once that's done you should start receiving notifications for any new posts! Let me know if you have any questions. 

2 Kudos
basiacanhelp
Just visiting

Thank you so kindly for the information and the instructions @PinterestJazmin!! I greatly appreciate your help and have already subscribed so I don't miss another report 🙂 Thank You!!

1 Kudo