Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

We have been copied by a fake store

riverchiccandles

How do we report a store that has made a fake pinterest store?  They copy cat our Shopify store - we had two stores removed already and now they have another one - using .net instead of our .com.  They opened up a Pinterest account under our business name and have our products on their store - but the link takes them to the Shopify copy cat site.  Shopify has been notified to shut down the .net site but it is still up. We need the Pinterest store shut down. How do we do this ?

1 Kudo
2 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@riverchiccandles welcome! I just checked on Pinterest and there is nothing listed for you or your store. If you file a ticket with Pinterest make sure to provide all of the information. Unfortunately, what your asking about will definitely require you to file a ticket with support - https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact 

I hope this helps you.

Lisa

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @riverchiccandles, I'm sorry you are facing this situation. 

@bodymindmood Lisa, thank you for sharing this advice.

In fact, the best option here is to file a ticket to our support team so someone can take a look into it as soon as possible. 

Remember, if you receive an automated response, please, reply back asking to talk to an agent. 

Let me know if you need anything else, please. 

1 Kudo