Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Interested in joining the business community!

Ubuntu_beki
Just visiting
Labels (1)

i am very interesting to join business community

1 Kudo
1 Reply
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @Ubuntu_beki ! Welcome to the PBC! I'm happy you are here.

I visited your website and it looks like your posted website mijuu.com redirects to en.stilnest.com. My experience has been redirects are an easy way to wake up the spam filter, you should consider changing to en.stilnest.com as your posted website on your profile. It looks like the website is already verified:

meta name="p:domain_verify" content="15ee204c9f7e41ed1d23c1ee899aa7c2

Here are some links that will help you get started on the PBC:

• Getting Started - This is where you can find our Code of Conduct and instructions on how to build your community profile and respond to a topic/thread. 
  • Looking for Support? Check out our conversation sections to ask questions and get help from the community! (Creator Conversations // Advertiser Conversations)
  • Check out our articles section for relevant resources including knowledge base articles and product information (Creator Articles // Advertiser Articles)
  • Stay up to date in our blog section! This is where we’ll share any relevant announcements or news. (Creator Blog // Advertiser Blog)
  • Introduce yourself! Join this thread to introduce yourself and start getting to know other community members.
  • Interested in attending live workshops and events? Make sure to check out our community events page and sign up for a virtual chapter to receive event announcements. (Business chapter //  Creator Chapter)

Happy creating!

1 Kudo