Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

video uploading problem

habibmadni
Just visiting

Hi  PBC Friends

I am facing a video uploading problem sometimes it gets uploaded but I get fewer views on it. I am new here so I don't know the reason. I appreciate it if I get a solution to this problem.

Habib Madni

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @habibmadni 

I visited your account and I see why you're not getting any views.

Please make sure you do the following:

1. Set-up your profile section https://help.pinterest.com/en/article/edit-your-profile

Tip: For your profile photo use a face rather than a logo. People respond better to humans.

2. Inject your most keywords so you get found on the top of Pinterest’s search engine. You will inject them in your:

• Username
  • Business name
  • About section

3. Bottom line, get your account set-up correctly first, spring clean your boards, and then follow Pinterest’s best practices

Good luck!

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @habibmadni 

I visited your account and I see why you're not getting any views.

Please make sure you do the following:

1. Set-up your profile section https://help.pinterest.com/en/article/edit-your-profile

Tip: For your profile photo use a face rather than a logo. People respond better to humans.

2. Inject your most keywords so you get found on the top of Pinterest’s search engine. You will inject them in your:

• Username
  • Business name
  • About section

3. Bottom line, get your account set-up correctly first, spring clean your boards, and then follow Pinterest’s best practices

Good luck!

1 Kudo
habibmadni
Just visiting

@pinterestmarketingexpert

Thank you, Anna Bennett I have gone through the points and made the maximum of those.

Very happy to be part of the Pinterest community . as a beginner I will need your continued guidance

Regards

Habib MFirst month PrgressFirst month Prgress

0 Kudos