Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Verified Merchant Program "In-Progress" and "Under Review" status been months

pavacat

Dear Pinterest

We submitted the VMS application for the first time, but it was always in the review status.

We wrote several e-mails about this problem and got the reply that we were asked to wait for 7-14 days. As a result, after this time, the problem still remained unsolved.

We did all the work: 

Catalog approved  &  Tag installed and healthy

Can you help solve this problem thoroughly?

Regards

Jacky

0 Kudos
22 Replies
petduro
Just visiting

Thank you for your reply!

We always know the way you provided to contact for help, and we have contacted VMP team for several times but NO HELP, they just ask us to wait. No other solutions. We've been waiting for almost one year.

We saw the same problems for others like @pavacat @yogasanamats have been solved by @PinterestDebora 

Please help us solve the problem too.

Many thanks!

1 Kudo
fclash
Just visiting

Thank you @ PinterestDebora Just submitted another ticket today. I have done it multiple times, as well.  Similar to @petduro I didn't get anywhere. Hopefully this time works?

0 Kudos
PinterestDebora

Hi @petduro and @fclash! Thank you for following our advice! Let us know if it works out for you guys! 

1 Kudo
fclash
Just visiting

Thanks @PinterestDebora  . I did get a reply from the support center you asked me to contact.  Unfortunately the response was it will take 6-8 weeks. This was the same reply I got the last two times that I checked via support. In my case I have been waiting 3 - 4 months. Do you have any other solutions? I appreciate your help.

0 Kudos
PinterestDebora

Hi @fclash, I completely understand your frustration. I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern. Let us know how it worked out!

0 Kudos
fclash
Just visiting

Thanks @PinterestDebora for the reply. To follow up to how it worked out, they told me to wait longer. In the first replay they said 6-8 weeks but after I told them it has been a number of months, they said wait longer. Wish I could give better news in this thread.

0 Kudos
PinterestDebora

Hi @fclash, thank you for reaching back out to me. I completely understand your frustration. I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue. The influx of applications makes application review times a bit longer than usual. Please continue working with that team on this they will let you know when there is an update, and please also continue to check the Pinterest Business Hub for the most up-to-date information regarding your application status. I wish there was more I could do here but the team who works on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern. There is no particular timeline for the review process, We kindly request you to wait some more time.

0 Kudos
reinhardliem
Just visiting

Dear Pinterest,

@PinterestSupport @PinterestDebora @Anonymous @PinterestJazmin @PinterestJanice 

We got the same issue. We've applied for the Verified Merchant Program on the last 5th of October, we've been waiting in patience but until now it's still in progress status.

The status is as shown below:

In-progressIn-progress

Verified Merchant StatusVerified Merchant Status

We would really appreciate some help with that.

Here's the link to our profile: https://www.pinterest.com/reinhardliem/

Thank you,
Reinhard Liem Team

0 Kudos
k2cblooms

Dear Pinterest,

@PinterestSupport @PinterestDebora @PinterestAya @PinterestJazmin @PinterestJanice 

We got the same issue. We've applied for the Verified Merchant Program about 6 months ago we've been waiting patiently. We have contacted Pinterest few times but get answer that it is been looked at every time. 

The status is as shown below:

Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 11.26.31 PM.png

Please help us!

We have opened another ticket as well today.

Our profile is at https://www.pinterest.com/k2cblooms

Thank you!

0 Kudos
PinterestDebora

Hi @reinhardliem, welcome to the PBC! I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern. Let us know if it works out!

0 Kudos