Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Verified Merchant Program - Do you need a minimum number or products?

alisammeredith
Loves to help

Hi! I'm experimenting with setting up a feed for digital products. I'm wondering if VMS is possible for people with only one or a few digital products. Not sure how helpful it would be in this case, but I'm curious if it's possible. Thanks for your help!

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cathy_heflin
Just visiting

Hi @alisammeredith ! You may have already figured this out...but I was able to get VM with only  3 digital products in my shopify store.  I don't have the shop tab because I believe you need 10, but I am VM and the catalog is there.  

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
6 Replies
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @alisammeredith!

I *think you would need at least 10 products to qualify. You need 10 or more products to be featured in the shop tab, so I believe to get verified, those qualifications would correlate? Not 100% 

-Tabby

0 Kudos
alisammeredith
Loves to help

I think that's as good an answer as any 🙂 I'll give it a try and let you know if it works with fewer than 10. I bet you're right though, thanks, Tabby!

0 Kudos
madebymelodyflynn
Just visiting

Hey @alisammeredith

I was verified back when I only had 5 digital products available in my shop, however, I needed 10 to have the shop tab visible on my profile.

0 Kudos
alisammeredith
Loves to help

Thank you, Melody, that's helpful. I just would like to be able to link to the course from Idea Pins, so I wouldn't mind not having the shop tab. Technically I don't really need VMS, but you know how it is - we like to test 🙂

0 Kudos
cathy_heflin
Just visiting

Hi @alisammeredith ! You may have already figured this out...but I was able to get VM with only  3 digital products in my shopify store.  I don't have the shop tab because I believe you need 10, but I am VM and the catalog is there.  

1 Kudo
alisammeredith
Loves to help

Thank you so much, Cathy!

0 Kudos