Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Unable to view responses in PBC forum: Desktop & Mobile

BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Aloha PBC!

Since a week ago, I have not been able to view responses in the PBC forum. 

For instance, I receive notifications that there has been 8 Replies to my post. However, when I click on it, I'm not able to view the replies. 

In the screenshot below, the "8 Replies" is not a hyperlink. Usually, I'm able to view the replies on both desktop and mobile. 

NotABondGirl_1-1659621256108.png

I contacted the Help Center twice and they were not able to figure out a solution. 

The following Help Center's recommendations did not work:

• Reboot your device
  • Uninstall and reinstall the app
  • Update to the latest iOS version
  • Try switching from data to Wi-Fi (or vice versa)
  • Clear your browser's cache and cookies
  • Make sure your browser is up-to-date
  • Try from a different browser like Firefox or Chrome and let me know if you have the same problem
  • Disable any browser extensions one by one
  • Open Pinterest in private/incognito mode. This feature is available on desktop and mobile devices on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari web

I tried the above recommendations on both desktop, mobile and ipad. Whoever can solve this mystery should probably be working for Pinterest's Help Center 😉

Mahalo!

@BestFunGifts 

PS I may not be able to view your response to this post for the above reasons... *sigh*

1 Kudo
7 Replies
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @BestFunGifts ,

I haven't noticed the exact same issue, but something feels glitch. I've noticed some of the replies mixing and matching when moving to the next page.
On mobile, are you using in a browser?

Probably this has to do with the latest changes here.

0 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Aloha @terezatoledo ☺️
I’m still having the same issues on both mobile, iPad and desktop. Thanks for your response though.

I’m still waiting on the Help Center. I will post solutions (if any) once I hear back.

In the meantime, I was able to view your response but only when I’m logged out. Then I have to log back in to reply. But it doesn’t always work for my other posts in the Creator Rewards Community since it’s a closed group.

Anyway, will share a solution from the Help Center whenever I hear back👍

Mahalo!

0 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@terezatoledo Somehow the issue fixed itself, but after 3 weeks and without any response from the Help Center. Anyway, to answer your previous question, I tried viewing responses in the app and on Chrome and Safari for mobile and desktop. Either way, if anyone has this issue, still not sure how to resolve it other than wait 3 or more weeks.

1 Kudo
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thanks for the update @BestFunGifts ! Earlier today I wasn't able to see any responses on Safari. Now I can see them. Weird glitch.

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Good to know @terezatoledo ! At least it fixed itself within a day. Also, now we have a list of things that don’t work based on what the Help Center initially suggested 🤣

1 Kudo
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Exactly @BestFunGifts , now we know what to do, lol.

1 Kudo
forevercomms

I had a similar issue on my business mobile the other day with some hyperlinks not working, was it a Safari issue in the end?

0 Kudos