Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Tuesday Tips 📌 Trending Topics

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

PinterestJoan_0-1667329710086.jpeg

Happy Tuesday, PBC! 

We’re back with this week’s Tuesday Tips and today we’re spotlighting this week’s trending topics! 

Check out the latest threads for recommendations and best practices from our community members:

If you have any tips to share with the community, be sure to join the conversation to help others find success on Pinterest!

11 Kudos
6 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you @PinterestJoan !

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Everyone had such insightful responses! Thanks @PinterestJoan 

1 Kudo
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Great roundup! 

1 Kudo
thelifeofgisel
Just visiting

Thank you for this post,

What makes me hit follow is high quality and organized content related to my interests. I like to be inspired by new ideas that I have not seen before and that also makes me save the pin as well. I usually notice a decline on the weekends as well and I attribute that to the general public going out as opposed to being on their phones as much as they are while they are at work during the work week. I feel that people for the majority take the weekend as an opportunity to go out so I try to post less however, the internet is international so I also take into consideration the culture of each place that has access to this platform. I save the shorter content for the weekend such as pictures.

1 Kudo
mulberrycolors
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi everyone,

As I was making caramel apples I realized how much our diet changes during the holiday season 😱 I bake more, eat more, go to more get-togethers & tend to get too busy for my workout routine. For my holiday season “ idea pins” I am going to concentrate on providing a healthy approach to cooking, & staying active, maybe recipes with less butter & sugar, staying active walking more than driving, realistic fashion tips😂 & even a healthy approach with family conversations during Thanksgiving 🤫 What are your plans for the holiday pins🥰

3 Kudos
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

My pins for the holidays is focusing on some of my offers as it ties into self love/goals/manifestation especially as we start stepping into 2023! I also host Breathwork experiences so I'm thinking of posting mini idea pin videos for people to do anywhere at anytime to move through this holiday season as things come up. This post actually sparked this idea so thank you. 

1 Kudo