Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Tuesday Tips 📌 Introducing Hosted Checkout

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

blog-checkoutGTM_hero_1216x684 copy.png

Hey PBC!

It’s Tuesday and you know what that means! We’re back with this week’s Tuesday Tips and today we’re spotlighting our latest blog post from our Business site: Attention, Shopify merchants: Your Pinterest shopping tools just got better.

We’re excited to introduce the hosted checkout experience for Shopify merchants – making it easier for shoppers to purchase on Pinterest. Click below to read the full blog post and learn how to get started using our new shopping tool!

➡️ Shopify merchants: Your Pinterest shopping tools just got better ⬅️

5 Kudos
3 Replies
hellodebbieroy
Just visiting

Love the user experience that this is going to provide, I can see this increasing conversions for a lot of merchants! 

4 Kudos
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Super Cool! I have clients who are shopify and they are excited about change to improve.

0 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Love this!  I have a couple clients on Shopify too that I will be sharing this with!   

One question @PinterestJoan - I was double checking the requirements on the Pinterest business page explaining how to enable it and was wondering what the "monthly checkout conversion threshold" is? 

I hope it's not astronomical so my smaller brands can still use this feature out!

Checkout via Shopify is currently available to certain US merchants who meet the following requirements: 

• Shopify store has a US billing address
  • Member of the Verified Merchant Program 
  • Uses the Shopify app integration, and has at least one feed with the country set to ‘US’ and the locale set to contain ‘en-US’
  • Only has Shopify feeds (does not have active non-Shopify feeds uploaded to Pinterest) 
  • Accepts returns 
  • Has an email address for customer support inquiries
  • Exceeds monthly checkout conversions threshold
0 Kudos