Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Traffic

karanubeshop

Traffic down 90% Ads are not working at all! No support at all... One month just fighting for support but i see that nobody cares!!!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ozgurtagay
Posts regularly

soon some people who think they are competent and knowledgeable about these issues will come to advise you that you should advertise. The problem is not that we advertise, it means that my traffic is officially gone..

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

I see that you reached out to me via email. Ads do work. You may not be set up correctly. I can't tell unless I see your backend. 

0 Kudos
littlediyyoutube
Just visiting

Almost all bloggers are facing it, Pinterest is only giving importance to IDEA PINS. Standard pins do not work anymore, they do not get any impressions.

2 Kudos
sicilianicreati
Just visiting

Correct. Traffic from pins is dead, my dropped 80%. Idea pins go great, but they bring no traffic to the website, only to Pinterest. Being here, unless you are somebody that sells something, is unuseful.... So sorry, I liked Pinterest...

0 Kudos
BLNCO_
Just visiting

You’re not alone in the same boat. Emailed Pinterest about 6 times now and no response at all. My emails are being ignored & I officially know this because I sent an email trying a different description instead of the actual issue and it was answered. Once I told the person what the real issue was she never responded again! It’s insane that this is how they are doing things 

0 Kudos
organicols

You can only see growth as an influencer. What about if you're blogger? Standard pins are invisible right now. I have 230k Home&Garden blog (time invested growing: 6 years + $350k), 3 months ago every Standard pin got around 10-50k reach. This month my Standard pins have no more than 50 reach. With Idea Pins you can bring value to the people, as with Standard pins, but you can't make a penny. Stop defending Pinterest, they totally threw the bloggers in trash can. I didn't expect such a lame strategy from them. I wish them good luck sinking on the stock market ❤️

0 Kudos
wanderwang0

Hi Dear Can you please check out my pins and my web site link in pins hows my content so you can guide me to make more good?  my pinterest account " https://www.pinterest.com/pin/954481714751819113/ "

0 Kudos