Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Traffic from Pinterest is almost zero

sicilianicreati
Just visiting

Hallo, my experience and some meditation: I have a cook and travel blog. Since February started a very fast drop in impressions on my pins. And therefore also of clicks on the site: from about 1200 a day to 200, or even less.

Nothing has changed in the way I use Pinterest: only original, high-quality pins, never a repost. I constantly publish Pin idea, with good results on individual Idea Pins but no results in terms of blog traffic.

I wrote several times to Pinterest support and got a response after months: I was advised to do exactly what I already do, specifying that there are no spam filters on my account.

Ultimately, if 200 clicks a day and Pins posted from January to today that are completely invisible and don't get a click or an impression is 'normal', I think Pinterest needs to think carefully about their creators. It is useless to create content that no one sees and that does not bring you anything.

Best 

Ada

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestDavid

Hi @sicilianicreati and welcome to the PBC!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community.

What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our Help Center, since this is an account-specific question.

The team you'll handle your ticket is better suited to investigate your issue further.

You should receive a reply from them soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with our team.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestDavid

Hi @sicilianicreati and welcome to the PBC!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community.

What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our Help Center, since this is an account-specific question.

The team you'll handle your ticket is better suited to investigate your issue further.

You should receive a reply from them soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with our team.

0 Kudos