Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

The business community is also wanted to help

HolyDemon666
Just visiting

Hello How can I make my pins more beautiful on Pinterest? I can't upload gifs with video I don't know how to progress the business community? How to get badges? Summary pinterest business community couldn't figure it out please help thanks regards ...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abetterresume
Loves to help

There are many programs that can help you create nice pins, Canva and Bannersnack are two. You can save a gif in these programs as mp4 formats and they will upload to Pinterest.

You can see your progress in the business community by going to your profile and clicking on your badges. Badges are given automatically for the number of posts, likes and kudos.

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
2 Replies
abetterresume
Loves to help

There are many programs that can help you create nice pins, Canva and Bannersnack are two. You can save a gif in these programs as mp4 formats and they will upload to Pinterest.

You can see your progress in the business community by going to your profile and clicking on your badges. Badges are given automatically for the number of posts, likes and kudos.

4 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great tips, @abetterresume! @HolyDemon666 also check out Adobe Spark, Vimeo or any of our other Pinterest Partners

1 Kudo