Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Suggestions for affiliate marketing

ruchikasharma07
Just visiting

Hi, I am an affiliate marketer and promote variety of products related beauty, health, online money making etc. I get good reviews on my pins I create but hardly any sales. Any suggestions what should I work upon?

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya @ruchikasharma07! Was this information helpful? If so, go ahead and mark as an accepted solution. 🙂 Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
5 Replies
abetterresume
Loves to help

I have affiliate programs that have generated more than $10,000 in commissions.

In social media, the general rule is 80% entertainment/information and 20% sales.

Your immediate determination of your effectiveness other than your click through rate are your sales.

Affiliate marketing works best in a contextual environment. In a recipe you can sell shopping services, kitchen equipment, implements, even recipe subscriptions. Many successful affiliates write good copy that engages readers, who then buy something. Reviews of similar products (The Best...Review) also do well. Your landing pages also give you the chance to test multiple variables.

Cross promote through multiple platforms. Pinterest and Facebook are a good combination. Using these platforms and using urls between them creates SEO opportunities where your content ends up in search engines and you get free outside traffic.

Once you have an effective sales funnel, you need traffic. A well developed Pinterest account can generate 100-1,000 clicks a day. The metrics for Pinterest are followers, impression volume, clicks and repins. Repins can increase your visibility considerably. For example, if you create a pin that gets repinned 100 times, not only are you on 100 sites, but you also could be seen by all the audiences of 100 accounts. Focus on the aforementioned metrics to build your sales volume.

A quick way to get an instant audience are through group boards. Joining a group board with 50,000 followers gives you that much more visibility.

Take a look at my repin stats for this week. See attached.

1 Kudo
abetterresume
Loves to help

Here are some more tips for affiliate success on Pinterest.

https://momsmakecents.com/pinterest-affiliate-links

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya @ruchikasharma07! Was this information helpful? If so, go ahead and mark as an accepted solution. 🙂 Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. 

1 Kudo
adnanhussainkwl
Just visiting

I am an affiliate marketer. I want to advertise on Pinterest. Before advertising, I want to do some work on my account. So please tell me what's the best time to post on Pinterest?

0 Kudos
fm7697

hello to you my friend,

Seems that you are doing great and you have put energy on your job but you don't get good results , so i want to introduce you a very good article about an affiliate program which it teach you how you can run an online shop website with 5000 products from Ebay, Aliexpress, Amazon,...(with CSV method) and earn commission from each one of them!!!

go check this link my friend

https://affiliate-system.org/en/home&salecoid=18879

1 Kudo